CornerStone delivers voice and Internet service over our high-speed cable Internet connection, with speeds that match your offices’ needs. With our Business Voice services over Cable Access TransportSM (CAT), you’ll have big bandwidth for Internet access and unlimited local and long distance calling. We offer three affordable phone services to give your business the flexibility needed, no matter how much Internet bandwidth you need, with our Internet phone service for multi-line businesses.
Business Voice services over CAT accommodate your voice traffic using:
- Single line sets or a small key telephone system
- PBX with T1 or Direct In Dial (DID) lines
- IP PBX equipped for SIP Trunking
CornerStone has agreements with national providers, such as Time Warner Cable, Comcast and Cablevision, so you will receive a single invoice each month and your services are all backed by CornerStone’s local support team—the best of both worlds. You’ll also have tools for business continuity so when you’re hit with unexpected events—like storms or power outages—you’ll be back in control in no time.
CornerStone’s CAT product offers small to medium-sized businesses benefits to enhance your communications services:
- Cost savings with affordable bandwidth and each line includes local and domestic long-distance calling
- Mobility features so important calls reach you anywhere, using find-me-follow-me and sim-ring.
- The flexibility to listen to your voicemail messages as e-mail attachments or from any phone.
- The option to include copper POTS lines for alarms and fax machines.
- Built-in business continuity services to prevent catastrophic data loss to your business, anywhere access to your files, and the ability to be reached by your customers, even when you can’t reach the office.
In addition to the basic CAT offering, Business Voice over CAT will work with your office phone system hardware, whether you use single line sets, have a small phone system, want Direct Inward Dialing (DID) or have a SIP-enabled PBX.
- For businesses with a PBX equipped to work with Direct In Dial (DID) service
- Competitively priced measured local and long-distance rates.
- For businesses with IP PBX systems equipped to work with SIP trunking.
- Includes 1000 minutes per month of outbound local and domestic long distance calling.
With bandwidth ranging from 7 x 768 up to wideband access (not available in all areas), we can tailor our solution to the particular needs of your business.
Rely on these included business continuity services and you’ll be prepared to handle unexpected disruptions:
- 2GB of online backup, powered by Mozy, included with each line of Business Voice over CAT&
- Auto call forwarding
- Voicemail to e-mail
- A web-based desktop command portal for changing features and call handling