Are you Compliant?
ZixCorp delivers a TLS e-mail encryption service designed with your most important relationships in mind. More than 1,200 hospitals and 1,500 financial institutions, many Fortune 500 organizations and many government entities use ZixMail's proven TLS E-mail Encryption Service, including Wellpoint, Humana, the FDIC, and the SEC. The service is subscribed to by ZixDirectory the largest email encryption community in the world.
Why purchase email encryption from ZixCorp?
SkySphere’s hosted products come with our track record of delivering outstanding service and partnering with technology leaders. With the largest email encryption community containing tens of millions of members and growing at a rate of 100,000 members each week, the ZixDirectory eliminates users’ need to build their own directory of encryption keys further simplifying the process of sending secure email in a timely manner.
Listed in the ZixDirectory are many of the nation's most influential and trusted institutions, including:
- The US Federal Banking Regulators
- More than 20 State Banking Regulators
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Over 1,500 financial institutions in the U.S.
- More than half of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Institutions
- HIPAA compliant email for health insurance customers protects over 85 million Americans
- Over 1,200 (1 in 5) hospitals in the U.S.
A 95% renewal rate of ZixMail over the past five years ensures that your secure communication with these members will continue.
ZixCorp is the only TLS email encryption provider to consistently enable transparent email encryption, setting a new standard for secure, simple email exchange for those who:
Send encrypted e-mail: Users can create automated and customizable filters that will encrypt certain messages based on content, recipient, or other criteria, without any delay in delivery time, and create HIPAA compliant email.
Receive encrypted e-mail: Many recipient issues are eliminated by the transmission of transparent encrypted emails between ZixCorp Gateway customers.
- Manage encrypted e-mail and users: ZixDirectory allows the hosting and sharing of keys, and hardware and software upgrades are available at no charge. Technical support is available when needed, and you can be confident that the data is secured in our ZixData Center SysTrust Certified & SAS-70 type II with a hot-site backup facility.
Let CornerStone’s communications consultants select which of our many solutions best meet your needs…whether you have complex problems of an enterprise client or a mid-sized business or are simply in need of a HIPAA compliant email solution, CornerStone has the solution set to support your unique business challenges.
ZixGateway is a policy-based TLS email encryption appliance for enterprise-wide regulatory compliance. It provides company-wide security, content filtering, and management of outbound corporate email. It also provides the benefits of a secure messaging gateway without the need to create and manage encryption keys, by leveraging the world's largest email encryption directory, ZixDirectory. Plus, messages are totally transparent to end-users.
ZixPort is a secure messaging service that provides companies a way to encrypt email communications with their customers and business partners. This branded portal allows the sending and receiving of secure email through a portal that's consistent with your company's image.
ZixMail is the desktop email encryption solution that provides individuals with a high level of security. ZixMail is an easily learned feature that lets the user encrypt and decrypt email and attachments with a single click.
ZixMail Key Benefits
- Quick deployment - less than a day
- Pay only for users requiring it.
- No training necessary for end users
- Ability to send to anyone
- No software to install
- No hardware to install
- Built-in content scanning
- Seamless integration with existing infrastructure and systems
ZixMail Key Features
- Full content scanning of messages and attachments
- Centralized policy management
- Automatic retrieval and distribution of public encryption keys
- Corporate-defined policy management
- Custom branding
- Message and attachment compression
- Support of TLS and SSL protocols
- Secure receive, and reply for all recipients
- Creation of certified receipts and irrefutable time stamps