Security, privacy and business continuity are key to success in the financial services industry. Financial institutions juggle support for both commercial and personal accounts and manage an enormous volume of transactions.
Take a moment to consider how your organization is performing in these areas:
- Compliance with Sarbanes Oxley or GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act) laws when you send and e-mails or transfer customer files.
- The cost of licensing fees and dedicated resources each time you need to upgrade your software.
- Competitively priced credit card processing.
- Maintaining an older phone system.
- The cost of providing local and long-distance phone service, including 8XX service.
- Overall cost
- Quality of the product
- Customer service and support history
- Maturity of current system technology
- Ability to expand/grow
- Service guarantees
- Ease of use/administration
- Delivery requirements
- Current annual operating cost of your systems
Our highly reliable network, skilled solution engineers and technology professionals will work closely with your business office and information technology teams to ensure we meet your unique requirements.