Rich functionality of your office phone system gives you flexibility to take calls anywhere, and to easily communicate with your colleagues whether they are at their desk or on the road. You’ll also have the ability to communicate using secure instant messaging, desktop sharing, and audio, video, and web-based conference calls.
Each subscriber can control their own calls, including a softphone that works on your desktop, laptop, or PDA, an IP desk phone*, SIP trunk service that gives you your local phone number direct-in-dial lines, voicemail, auto-attendant, secure instant messaging, group chat, desktop sharing, presence management and everything else you need to share information and resources with your colleagues—no matter where in the world you happen to be.
Every hPBX user receives a desk phone and local phone line with direct-in-dial service that includes unlimited domestic calling.
|Secure Instant Messaging||Music on hold|
|Audio, video, and web Conferencing||Call routing / hunt groups|
|Mobile apps for your mobile phone or tablet||Auto attendant|
|Choose new local numbers or port existing||Fax2Email|
|Voicemail||Advanced reception operator console|
|Unlimited domestic calling||User guide and manuals|
|Call forwarding||Preconfigured, easy to install|
|Sim-ring||Desk phones connect to your existing LAN and CAT 5 cable connections|
- Effective communication with remote offices and work-from home employees.
- Fully engage your employees in remote work arrangements so they’re able to easily contribute without the obstacle that traditional communications platforms create.
- Real-time presence—including availability, location, and even photos—along with enhanced instant messaging to help your employees stay connected.
- Don’t miss a beat when you want to collaborate with your colleagues on-the-fly. With conferencing features, your team members can create, moderate, and join either pre-planned or on-the-fly audio, video, and web meetings with people both inside and outside your organization.
- Reduce cost of local phone lines and all outbound calls and toll free service. You’ll enjoy low monthly rates and the benefit of each employee having their own direct line, because voice calls are carried over a broadband connection.
- No capital outlay for server or PBX hardware, with SkySphere hPBX, you don’t have to tie up capital, or be tied to a lease, in order to buy the communications hardware that makes your office phone system work. With hPBX, you pay monthly for the lines. Simply buy the IP phones, plug them in, and your capital resources are available for other projects.
- Full features of your office phone system are now available to employees no matter where they happen to be. Leverage softphones and a full set of mobility features to best utilize your hPBX and Microsoft Lync UC platform.
- Existing system at capacity or need to move quickly? Traditional on premise PBXs present a challenge when their servers reach capacity or when it’s time to move. hPBX is scalable and lets you add phone lines and handsets whenever and wherever you need to. And when it’s time to relocate, just plug in to your LAN when you reach your new office and you’re back in business!
- Free up your IT and administrative staff from phone system duty. Phone system software, moves, and changes are a necessary inconvenience that takes time and attention away from meaningful work. Without a server to worry about, and with software upgrades handled by SkySphere, you’re team can take care of your business—not your phones.
Contact your CornerStone technical sales specialist to discuss how we can support your line of business software – or any of your organizations’ computing requirements. Our custom pricing plans are designed to accommodate organizations of any size. Click here to chat with a representative and place your order.