SkySphere only from CornerStone brings the benefits of Microsoft® SharePoint® to organizations of all sizes. We’ll help you choose the version of SharePoint that best fits your business needs.
- Provide secure and centralized access to organizational resources.
- Enable flexible, efficient collaboration in a dedicated space that team members can access whether in the office or working remotely.
- Develop intranets, extranets, websites, and leverage social network apps like wikis and blogs to connect with employees and partners.
Use hosted SharePoint Foundation 2010 to share documents, calendars, and ideas with co-workers and partners. SharePoint Foundation 2010 is a platform for increasing team productivity. Businesses of any size can leverage SharePoint 2010 for building corporate portals and intranets, and shared document repositories to increase collaboration within a company and between a company and its partners, vendors, and customers. With Windows SharePoint Foundation 2010 you can share documents, calendars, contacts, links, ideas and more, without wasting time exchanging inefficient e-mails.
SkySphere enables businesses to quickly realize the benefits of Windows SharePoint 2010 services with its hosted solutions. There is no hardware or software to buy, set up, or manage. We set up and host your SharePoint server from our world-class data centers - monitoring, managing, and maintaining your server 24 x 7 x 365. SkySphere performs daily backups of your SharePoint data, and includes 24 x 7 x 365 customer support.
SkySphere offers SharePoint Foundation 2010 hosting, integrated with its hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010 solutions. Integrated with Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint solutions enable enhanced team collaboration through familiar tools including Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2010.
Your Organization Benefits
Many organizations today have a multitude of business applications built on various platforms. Discover tools that let you bring together your different business applications onto one platform, and enjoy out-of-the-box functionality for business intelligence (BI), search, and more.
- Research and connect with suppliers and subject matter experts.
- Manage supplier selection and the RFP process.
- Ensure compliance with records and data retention policies.
- Deliver training on new standard operating procedures.
- Store your shared documents in one place and easily manage changes as they are automatically versioned.
Your Partners and Employees Benefit
For end users, the different user interfaces of the applications make adoption more difficult. For IT staff, the multiple environments mean more platforms and products to maintain. Business applications built on SharePoint 2010 can be used in many ways throughout your organization. Your employees will enjoy the benefits of tools to:
- Access personalized web portals built on SharePoint.
- View and share announcements via home page.
- View team and personal calendars, work flows, and tasks assignments.
- Unique views and specific information is available based on roles and job functions.
- Use SharePoint functionality to aggregate data from multiple sources, store and share documents, and files.