CornerStone recognizes that not all businesses are alike so we are offering Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunk service for those companies looking for a fast, scalable, and easy to implement solution that works with their existing telephone system. Introduce direct-in-dial (DID) phone numbers without the expense and constraints of a traditional PRI circuit. Enjoy unlimited usage to avoid high fees incurred by many small business long distance phone service plans. And along with your DID, you’ll have unlimited usage and a rich feature set, including SIP Trunk failover.
SIP Trunking – How it Works
CornerStone’s SIP Trunk solution leverages your existing in-house technology to support your corporate, medium sized business or small business long distance phone service voice calls, and control your monthly communication expenses. Rely on our carrier-grade, IP network to expand your business communications to include any IP enabled device, including: SIP phones, Softphones, PDAs, or laptops.
Benefits of CornerStone’s SIP Trunking:
- Control overflow calls by using SIP Trunking in conjunction with your existing network connections
- Cost effective alternative to analog or TDM circuits
- SIP Trunk failover solution available, so if your business was to lose power, your calls could automatically re-route to a phone number of your choice.
- Scalable to accommodate business growth and seasonal activity
- Establish connectivity with field offices, road warriors, and work-from-home employees
Service activation typically requires no additional hardware – not even for SIP trunk failover! Connects your Internet Protocol PBX (IP-PBX), over your current Internet connection(s) or leased circuits, to our IP-enabled Class-5 switch. Our robust core network, edge devices, and firewalls ensure your traffic will be transported over secure connections.
SIP Trunks can be purchased in increments of 1, as opposed to PRIs which need to be purchased in increments of 23 channels.