We are excited to announce our partnership with ZixCorp®, the market leader in e-mail encryption, to provide superior solutions for our customers. ZixCorp® services provide cost-effective ways to encrypt sensitive information in e-mail to comply with federal and state data security regulations. ZixCorp® delivers an e-mail encryption service designed with your most important relationships in mind. ZixCorp’s proven solutions are used by the nation’s most influential institutions, including U.S. federal banking regulators, the SEC, as well as more than 1,900 financial institutions, 32 Blue Cross Blue Shield organizations, and 1 in 5 U.S. hospitals.
Securing sensitive information in e-mail for customers, partners, and employees isn’t just a best practice — it’s often the law. Whether it is customer data, partner data, or intellectual property, no industry is exempt from the need to protect their company’s sensitive information. In addition, no company can deny that e-mail continues to be the preferred application driving business communication. Based on these factors, federal and state governments continue to enact tougher laws on the protection of customer data across all industries. Compliance with regulations is a priority for healthcare, financial, and government organizations; it may also need to be a priority for your company.
With ZixCorp® E-Mail Encryption Services, you can trust that:
- Customer information is secure
- Your reputation is protected
- E-mail exchange complies with federal and state regulations
- Your most valuable relationships with customers and partners are not jeopardized by data breaches in e-mail
ZixMail Key Benefits
- Pay only for users requiring it
- No training necessary for end-users
- Ability to send to anyone
- No hardware to install
ZixMail Key Features
- Centralized policy management
- Automatic retrieval and distribution of public encryption keys
- Message and attachment compression
- Secure receive and reply for all recipients
- Creation of certified receipts and irrefutable time stamps
Contact us for a quote!
ZixMail is an easy to use desktop e-mail encryption solution that makes it simple to securely send and receive sensitive information. It can be used with any corporate or web-based e-mail system. Optional plug-ins are available for full integration with Microsoft Outlook®.
- Easy to install and use
- Outbound and internal e-mail encryption
- Ideal for small companies or departmental deployment
- End-to-end delivery assurance
- 1-year term - $5.50 per month per mailbox
- 3-year term - $4.95 per month per mailbox
ZixGateway - hosted by SkySphere - is a policy-based e-mail encryption gateway for privacy and compliance. ZixGateway inspects all outbound e-mail to ensure it adheres to your chosen policies. With full content scanning of the subject line, message body, and attachments, ZixGateway can encrypt, route, block, or brand outbound e-mail based on corporate policies.
- Policy-based e-mail encryption
- Transparent (secure) delivery between all ZixGateway users
- Full content scanning for automatic policy enforcement
- TLS policy support including branding and reporting
- Custom branded ZixPort (1-year term) - $132.50 per month
- Custom branded ZixPort (3-year term) - $115.00 per month
ZixPort, the most reliable and easy-to-use recipient delivery method, allows recipients to access encrypted e-mail from any standard Internet browser or mobile device.
- Secure read, reply/reply all, and attachment(s) download
- Custom branding and notifications
- Superior mobile delivery to recipients
- Enables recipients to compose secure e-mail from customers’ e-mail signatures and website
Regular e-mail isn’t a private conversation and can be easily intercepted and read by unwanted parties. By law we are required to protect certain types of personal information, but more importantly we believe it is simply a smarter way to do business. In addition e-mail encryption increases efficiencies by allowing the electronic transfer of sensitive information that has traditionally required slower manual delivery methods. E-mail encryption is one way we’re taking responsibility to protect your personal private information.
- Personal information, such as social security numbers
- Financial information, such as account and credit card numbers
- Medical and health information
When an employee sends an e-mail containing private information, then you may receive an encrypted message via the following methods:
You will be asked to click on a link in the e-mail, which will connect you to our secure message center. There you will register a private password to retrieve and reply to your secure messages.
You will receive your encrypted messages directly in your inbox, as secured attachments. When you double-click the attachment, you will create a private password to read and reply to your secure message.
If you already use ZixCorp® then you are already part of the ZixDirectory, and will automatically receive secure e-mails in your inbox and be able to send secure e-mails back to us transparently.
You will be able to open your encrypted e-mails in seconds with the confidence that your personal information remains private. Together with our partners at ZixCorp®, we have developed an easy-to-use approach that protects our entire community of interest — our employees, our customers, and our business partners.